Tuition fees are non-transferable and non-refundable except when courses or lectures are cancelled by the school:
A) Deferral to later Session
1. Students may only defer their place on a course by one diet (next exam date instead of the exam date when payment was made for lectures), subject to application and the School’s approval.
2. Under no circumstances will deferral be granted for more than one examination diet after which the deposit will be forfeited and treated as a total withdrawal. Any outstanding fee shall remain on the student’s account and shall be pursued by the school or its collection agents.
3. Students must make an application for deferral at least 14 days before the commencement of lectures for an examination.
4. Students that make application for deferral after the commencement of lectures will be granted a deferral for one examination diet subject to an administrative charge.
5. Under no circumstances will deferral be granted for more than one examination diet after which the deposit will be forfeited and treated as a total withdrawal.
1. Students will not be entitled to a refund of tuition fee if they apply to withdraw from the lectures for a particular diet on or after the commencement date. Deposits are non-refundable
2. Any outstanding fee shall remain on the student’s account and shall be pursued by the school or its collection agents. The school reserves the right to seek to recover the legal costs from the student.
3. Students that apply for withdrawal from a lecture before the lecture’s commencement date will provide an evidence of genuine reason for withdrawal (with documents where applicable) and subjected to administrative check before a refund can be approved
4. For emphasis, the tuition fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. However, where Citadel Business School cancels lectures for a diet for which the student registered and made payment, the student will be entitled to a full refund subject to administrative charges
C) Instalment Payment
Citadel Business School expects all students to adhere to the terms and conditions of their payment plan, which includes making payment on the date it becomes due.
A failure to comply with the terms and conditions of the payment plan renders the payment plan ineffective.
As a result, the School may bring the payment plan to an end and reserves the right to recover all outstanding fees.
D) Debt Recovery
Please note that in relation to overdue amounts, the School also reserves the right to pass this matter to our debt recovery partners without further notification to you.
For the avoidance of doubt, should your data be passed to our debt recovery company in order to recover any overdue amounts, your liability to pay will be increased by additional fees and charges.
E) Note the following:
a) All applications for a refund are subject to an administration charge of 5% except for (A2) above
b) Approved refunds will strictly be paid in the same method and to the same account as the money was originally received. Evidence of payment and copy bank statement will be required to verify details. This is to comply with money laundering regulations and no exceptions can be made.
c) Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process from the point we receive the full and complete paperwork.
d) CBS may update or amend these terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.