CBS Pass Guarantee for Life (PGL) is to assure students that their successes in examinations are held in higher esteem by the school. Students prepared for the examinations of ICAN, ACCA and CIMA by the school are expected to pass at every sitting. Students who fail, which is highly unlikely will benefit from the Pass guarantee for life by the school.
In the event of failure at any exam, the student would be given a free re-sit course before the next immediate examination for the same paper.
However, there are requirements for students to qualify for PGL. The following requirements are as follows:
- Have 75% Attendance – classroom and revision classes
- Complete the applicable course syllabus
- Must bring proof of failed examination to CBS
- Must pay the course fees in full for the applicable paper before sitting for the examination
- Must purchase all relevant course materials with CBS and not from a third party
- Must complete the CBS classroom assignments/tests before the Mock Exam
- Must have a pass mark of 50% on the mock exam conducted by CBS
- The Pass Guarantee is not transferable
- Real Exam has to be attempted within 3 weeks of completion of the course syllabus
- Must attend failed paper at the next immediate appointed exam date for the paper
- Must claim re-sit course within a month of the published results
- Pass Guarantee automatically expires once the student has reattempted the exam and the exam has been passed.
These requirements will be strictly applied by the school for the student to qualify for the Pass Guarantee for Life.